- Think the unthinkable,
- Practice what they preach,
- Deliver results that create impact.
I prefer to engage with clients over a longer-term period to support them to
- assess the capacities, strengths and limitations of their organisation;
- articulate their theory of change – their hypothesis about how positive social change may occur;
- identify the key results that they want to achieve and the logic of the relationship between results;
- to develop work plans, finesse budgeting and improve work processes.
I have supported clients with a full strategic planning process, and with short-term reviews of strategic plans to identify the extent to which theories of change are playing out in practice.
Similarly, once a potential client has composed a Terms of Reference I am happy to submit an initial Expression of Interest explaining how I would propose undertaking the assignment. Negotiation of contracts and the nuance of the intervention may then proceed.
- better know themselves,
- build their understanding of how they perform in teams and groups and finally to
- understand how to better work with complexity within organisations.
I work with individuals in a partnership of equals to help them
- Get out of a rut,
- Build their leadership confidence,
- Stretch themselves.
I typically will coach individuals using Skype in one hour sessions. During these sessions the client will set the agenda, and my role is to question, feedback and to help them think outside of their comfort zone. I prefer payment for coaching to be done using the paypal link below.